Re: Woody kmail

On Sunday 03 February 2002 03:27 am, Paulo Jose da Silva e Silva wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did just that a week ago. I got the kmail from unstable (plus and at
> least two libraries that you can not find in woody - libmimelib1 and
> libkdenetwork1) and it worked fine.
>
> Good luck
>
> Paulo
>
> Em Sab 02 Fev 2002 21:46, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls escreveu:
> >      Greetings:
> >
> > I just upgraded a few minutes ago, picked up a lot more of the newer
> > kde2.2.2 stuff, but not kmail.
> >
> > Question:  is possible to download just kmail (from Sid) and install it
> > without grief?
> >
> > tia.  Tatah

    Paulo:

Thanks for the information.  I just pulled the three packages from sid and
they installed without any problems.  I can ATTACH stuff to mail again :)

wahoo

tatah and 73

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.