Re: [kde] setting an /opt precedent

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 07:21:59PM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> [+] The other typical response that "Well it may not violate the policy, but
> it does not seem to be consistent with other packages." is a much more valid
> one.

I can't beleve you relegated this to a footnote. That's like saying:

"But everyone's, of course, wrong, and I'm right.[1]

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

Cheers,
Eray

[1]: Well, actually they're right, but I don't want to say that in
public."

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* Overfiend_ can't recall reading about Francois MITTERAND or Georges