Re: kwin, ctrl:nocaps and caps-tab messes up keyboard

But the logout problem with the nVidia driver "must"  ;) be a kde
problem, cause it work beautifully in kde version 2.0 and 2.1. I have
upgraded since 2.0 so it might be some configfile still around and
messes things up. On the other hand I have the same problem at work and
there I made a clean woody install, and other people at work have the
same problem.

One funny thing is that the first time one presses "logout" you are
kicked back into kde again, but if you press logout then again, you are
almost everytime logged out as you should be??