Re: kwin, ctrl:nocaps and caps-tab messes up keyboard

Hi!

Thankx for messing up my desktop ;) Well I apparently have the same
problem as you have. In my .xmodmap I have the following:

remove Lock    = Caps_Lock
keycode 0x42 =  Control_L
add    Control = Control_L

And I'm running kde from sid (updated shortly before the libpng stuff,
but not after).

So you are not alone out there....

I also have a strange logout problem, when I press the logout button it
starts to log me out but after a while the splash screen appears and I'm
back in again. I belive this is related to the Nvidia (closed source)
driver I'm running. But it doesn't seem to affect other window managers
so I'm not sure if it's a kde bug or not?

Cheers
/Robert