Real RealPlayer Help

I got curious about realplayer for linux. Didn't know it existed and I posted
what I thought was the problem earlier this morning. I tried that and it
didn't work, but I wasn't far off.

Here's what I did to get it to work (after scan for plugins):

Settings->Configure Konqueror
File Associations
Find filename pattern: ram
Expanded "audio" on tree
Selected x-pn-realaudio
Under "General" Tab clicked add button and typed "/usr/bin/X11/realplay"

Now the audio content appears in a seperate utility, but seems to work. Still
can't get it to appear in the web page.

Any statements resembling facts or reality by the author are purely
coincidental.
Public Key available from http://www.garbett.org/public-key