Re: testing KDE3 (was: anti-aliasing is *NOT* supported!)

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:11:28PM +0100, Jeppe Buk wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 January 2002 21:50, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:44:13PM +0200, Jarno Elonen wrote:
> > >
> > >  + How smoothly does the CVS version of KDE 3 beta coexist on the
> > > same computer with current 2.2 debian packages? I would very much
> > > like to test it already but haven't dared to install yet in the
> > > fear of making the currently fine working 2.2 unusable..
> >
> > I'm not sure that it does, at all. Chris?
>
> There was an article on DebianPlanet recently:
> http://www.debianplanet.org//article.php?sid=533&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Yeah, I posted that. That doesn't detail the packages themselves, BTW.
Ivan may or may not have 3.0beta1 packages, I can't remember.

-d

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* Tv takes a voodoo doll that looks like liiwi and stamps "NM" on its forehead.