kssl and kio linking errors

I'm trying to compile a program for KDE.  When I do it I get the following
error,
/usr/lib/libkio.so: undefined reference to
`KSSLCertificateHome::hasCertificateByName(QString)

It works fine when I remove the crypto package but then I can't use https.

There shouldn't be anything inconsistant about my kde packages which are
from woody using a potato/stable install.

Any ideas on how to make these libraries keep the compiler happy would be
most welcome.

Jonathan Riddell