Re: subject? no subject

On Sunday 06 January 2002 12:09 pm, Florian Struck wrote:
> On Sunday 06 January 2002 20:19, you wrote:
> > Messag
> > e-Id: <[🔎] 02010611193802.03815@bogus.ampr.org>
>
> kde@lists.debian.org

> > On Sunday 06 January 2002 09:01 am, Florian Struck wrote:
> > > Re
> > > sent-From: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
> > >
> > > Hi its weird on most messages i see the subject using kmail but in some
> > > mails it says "no subject" even though i can see the subject in the
> > > header does anyone experience this too?
> >
> >     Greeting Florian:
> >
> > Yes.  I am running pure Woody here and there was breakage I think in late
> > November.  Some of it was resolved, and some wasn't, like the kmail
> > issues. If you run pure Woody too, you will also note that you can't
> > attach messages without segfaulting kmail..
>
> Howdy
> True that attach thing is funny =/ running pure woody here too.
> strange is that the broken subjects come only into my mandrake mailing
> lists folder shhh dont tell anyone lol.
> But whats a klient that i can use in the meantime ? Something that is
> similar to kmail?
>
> > Hang in there, new code is always coming one bit at a time :)
> >
> > tatah

    Florian:

I read kde-user, so it's not necessary to CC me.

I don't use any of the other mailers like netscape, opera, or console like
mutt etc.  I have used linuxfreemail.com for any attachments.  I like it
since I can telnet into them and use pine :)  Go figure.  I can also access
them via http with linuxfreemail.com webmail gui.  Works nicely.  I can also
pop3 them, and they claim they will support imap soon.

In fact, I have considered setting pine up here, it's very easy to use and so
far, I have not used a man page once on it :)

good luck

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.