Lost icons in some KDE apps

Hi,

I'm very sorry if this question might allready have been asked, but i've just
joined the mailing list. In kdevelop I lost all icons in toolbars etc. This
is since I did a unstable dist-upgrade 2 days ago. Also, the taskbar icon for
alarmd could not load at logon. Korganizer also seem to be having trouble.

It's not very crucial (someone on the KDE user list called KDE unusable with
this problem, I don't agree).

BTW I think you guys are doing a GREAT job with the KDE packages!!!

Freek