Re: libpng problems--aka no icons

Thank you very much. It solves my problem (cfr. "kde & docking tray problem").
Is it possible to integrate this change into the libpng3 package, I mean,
create the symbolic link
	ln -s /usr/lib/libpng.so.3.1.2.1 /usr/lib/libpng.so.2
into libpng3_1.2.1-1_i386.deb ?
Is it clean enough for a debian package ?

Thanks,
Laurent.