Re: filters in kmail

I just recently started subscribing to the debian-kde and debian-user mailing
lists, and I've got filters set up in kmail to transfer mailings from those
lists to specific folders. The folders have got the "folder holds
mailing-list" option checked with the post address field filled out as well.
But whenever I reply to a posting it defaults to sending it to the original
sender (no real surprise there). I can send a *new* message to the mailing
list by right-clicking on the folder, but not a reply. Instead I have to use
"reply-all" and then remove the address of the original sender (so he doesn't
get the same message twice). Does anyone else who uses KMail (1.2 with KDE
2.1.2) have a solution to this?

--
David P. James
Third Year Economics

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV