Re: Schmoozing for Ivan: Final

Well...there was interest in what I spent the money and all on.  The original
intet was that the REI gift cert was going to be for me to spend on me and
the rest was for me to spend on my wife and I...however my wife reversed
that. :)  She wanted a nice winter jacket and so we went out and spent
almost the whole gift cert on a nice winter jacket.  The rest I get to
spend on me...so I am purchasing (actually tomorrow) a mountain bike and
accessories.  Something to get me out of the house and something that's
good for me.

Again to all of you who pitched in either financially or by other means,
(volunteering, packaging, etc...)

      Thanks!

Ivan

--