Re: Konqueror/SSL

I am having a similar problem gettin konqueror to work with ssl.
I have installed kdelibs3-crypt, kdebase-crypto and libssl from unstable.
When i try to install konqueror i get the warning that i need to install
kdebase-crypto in order for ssl to work.

but it is already installed!

When i try to open the settings menu in konqueror, i get the following
error
"error loading module
'settings/personalization/crypto.desktop'
the diagnostic is:
/usr/lib/kde2/libkcm_crypto.so: undefined symbol:
modifyByCN_20KSLLCertificateCache......."

any ideas on how to fix this problem..?

		Reid Mumford		reid@pha.jhu.edu
					www.pha.jhu.edu/~reid