Re: Kwork/Koffice

> Daniel Robert Franklin wrote:
>

>  > I find all the current Office-type offerings grossly inadequate
>  > compared to LaTeX, but I'm guessing that this would not be a viable
>  >  option for you :)
>  >
>  > - Daniel
>  >
>  >
> I don't think my wife would be interested in it.  Though I have wondered
> about it myself from time to time.  Any "tutorial" sites that you are
> aware of?

\begin{plug}
Well there's this one: http://ieee.uow.edu.au/documents/LaTeX/LaTeX
\end{plug}

The best way to learn it is by example, of course. Plus there's LyX/KLyx
(semi-WYSIWYG LaTeX editor) and TeXmacs (similar), which are useful while
you're learning it.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org