Re: What WYSIWYG HTML creators/editors run on KDE?

On Thursday 25 October 2001 04:06, tluxt wrote:
> Is there a separate WYSIWYG HTML editor that is part of the KDE
> project?
>
> If no, are there any other WYSIWYG HTML editors that run properly on
> KDE?

If I read your mind correctly, there's only one free (as in speech)
choice: Mozilla. KDE however has Quanta, which is WYSIWYG in another
sense. But it's more like WYPIWYG: replace "See" with non-editable
"Preview."

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."