Re: Mosfet's Liquid Theme & Compilation Problems

Robert Tilley <tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com> writes:

> I have some questions for anyone who has successfully used Mosfet's
> Liquid theme, before he tried to remove it from the web.

That's a somewhat inaccurate characterization. He removed it from his
site, and announced that he wouldn't be developing it anymore. He
didn't attempt to "remove it from the web".

> I'm using version 0.6 of it and have the following errors on the
> last step of installion (make install):

> liquidclient.h:5: client.h: No such file or directory

OMM, that file is at $KDEDIR/include/kwin/client.h

> liquidclient.cpp:15: kwin/workspace.h: No such file or directory

OMM, that file is at $KDEDIR/include/kwin/workspace.h

> liquidclient.cpp:16: kwin/options.h: No such file or directory

OMM, that file is at $KDEDIR/include/kwin/options.h

> Any information is most appreciated.

At first blush, I would guess that you're missing one or more of the
*-dev packages -- kdebase-dev at the very least.

If you _do_ have that installed, make sure that $KDEDIR is set in your
environment.

john.
--
genehack.org * weblog == ( bioinfo / linux / opinion / stuff ) * daily *

No.  An operating system is just a name you give the features you left
out of your editor. - Per Abrahamsen in comp.emacs