Mosfet's Liquid Theme & Compilation Problems

I have some questions for anyone who has successfully used Mosfet's Liquid
theme, before he tried to remove it from the web.  I'm using version 0.6 of
it and have the following errors on the last step of installion (make
install):

tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# make -f Makefile.cvs
<SNIP>
tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# ./configure
<SNIP>
tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# make install
<SNIP>
In file included from liquidclient.cpp:3:
liquidclient.h:5: client.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:15: kwin/workspace.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:16: kwin/options.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [liquidclient.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6/kwin-engine'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6#

I am most anxious to use this theme as I have heard much from the people who
have, and say it's a high caliber theme.

Any information is most appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com