Re: killustrator

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:20:44 -0500 (CDT), Ben Burton
<bburton@mail.math.okstate.edu> wrote:

>> kontour is the new name of killustrator. No idea why killustrator is still in
>> sid.
>
>It's not. :)  The version of koffice in testing is old enough that testing
>has killustrator, not kontour.  Sid has kontour, not killustrator.
>Btw, you should be able to install kontour without the rest of the
>koffice suite.
>
>One thing that might lead to conflicts is if you're using KDE 2.2.1 from
>sid with KOffice 1.1-beta2 from testing.  If that's the case, try
>upgrading koffice to the sid version as well.

I'm running unstable.  I originally installed Potato and
eventually moved up to unstable.  Killustrator is a program
that I've been meaning to play with but life keeps getting
in the way.  <G>  Having a bit of free time, I decided to
give it a try.  I had an icon for killustrator on my start
menu but it didn't work.  I checked and it wasn't installed,
so I went to install it.  That's when it told me that it
wanted to remove kde and koffice.  Evidently, the icon had
been orphaned when the package was upgraded to kontour.

Thanks to all who replied.