Re: KMail and Outlook?

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 08:06:30AM -0400, Sunny Dubey wrote:

> > - I have Word 97 which doesn't read Word 2000 stuff (after all, this is
> > Microsoft). Staroffice does
> >
> Thats pretty much BS.  I hate seeing FUD spread around ... so the
> following should clear everything up.
>
> http://procure.msfc.nasa.gov/msfc/metro/msoffice00_97info.html
> http://www.ust.hk/itsc/msoffice/compatible.html

Right. So what are those .doc's doing on my harddrive that are supposed to
be Word 2k documents, which Word 97 cannot read?

I mean, the difference between theory and practice is after all, that in
theory there is no difference between theory and practice.

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

Crypto regulations will only hinder criminals who obey the law.