Re: KMail and Outlook?

> - I have Word 97 which doesn't read Word 2000 stuff (after all, this is
>   Microsoft). Staroffice does

Thats pretty much BS.  I hate seeing FUD spread around ... so the following
should clear everything up.

http://procure.msfc.nasa.gov/msfc/metro/msoffice00_97info.html
http://www.ust.hk/itsc/msoffice/compatible.html

only a few features aren't supported under Word97, and there are ones that
people tend not to use (like a table within another table).  And even when
Word97 runs into those newer features, it does a semi-decent job of trying to
display the document correctly, as opposed to just screwing it up all the way.

Sunny Dubey.

PS:  I was unware that StarOffice 6 would be able to read OfficeXP's file
formats, I wonder if the guys at Koffice plan to pick up on this.