kde objprelink and new binutils

Hi,

I tried to compile KDE 2.2.1 with the latest Debian/unstable. The kdelibs
compile without problems but the kde-config program which is located in
kdelibs/kdecore/kde-config segfaults on my two tested machines. This program
is needed for all other packages in the configure script.
I never had this problem with earlier Debian versions. Unfortunaly I can't
find any older binutils versions on the debian ftp-server and I can't verify
that the binutils are the real problem. Chris, could you send me a location
where to download older binutil packages ?

Regards
Philipp

--
Philipp Siegert