kdevelop broken ??

Hi,

my kdevelop doesn't work fine with automake/autoconf(2.5x). There are also
Problems to build Simple Wizard Projects (Create -> New Project -> Simple
K-App).

testview.cpp:27: undefined reference to `Test2View::QPaintDevice virtual
table'
... and so on...

Looks like a link-error (the libs are installed !)

also i have problems with autoconf (perhaps the prob for the "undefined
reference") !

/Makefile.am:5: EXTRA_DIST multiply defined in condition TRUE

  EXTRA_DIST (User, where = 5) =
  {
    TRUE => test.kdevprj
  }

Has anyone the same problems, or a solution for this ??

I'm using Woody (Base-System) and the QT/KDE Packages from Unstable

Andy