Re: KDE 3.0 (cvs) packages

I got crazy and installed the kde3alpha packages. Of course, I had to hack
around the /etc/apt/apt.conf to support http proxy, but finally got things
downloaded and installed. Two big problems so far: no window manager loads
along with KDE, and almost none of the configuration modules load (konqueror
control panel, for example).

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know how it's going!

- Josh

ok folks...

deb http://people.debian.org/~rkrusty kde3.0/i386/

that'll get you access to kdelibs and kdebase.

and most likely you won't be able to any of the kde2 stuff installed at this
time but..hey, it's the first draft.

Ivan