RE: kde 2.2 errors and konqueror crashes

Replying to my own post -- fixed.

I deleted ~/.kde, restarted kde, and all is well.

----
Robert S. Koss, Ph.D.   | Training and Mentoring
Senior Consultant       | Object Oriented Design
Object Mentor, Inc.     | C++, Java
www.objectmentor.com    | Extreme Programming