woody - bug came w/upgrade anyway - no X

    Greetz,

I did apt-update/upgrade and was unpleasantly surprised to see x was now
failing to start. Two oops found locally:

had to change exec "$REALSTARTUP" to: exec $REALSTARTUP in the file:
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/99xfree86-common_start

Next I found an error on my mouse going from PS/2 to ImPS/2. I don't have a
wheel here.

The first I couldn't control but the second I believe was my mistake on going
through several of the configurations during the upgrade phase. Just an FYI
to others who upgrade woody's.

BTW, why is it the first bug made it's way into Woody? Seems like a major bug
to live through the transition from unstable to testing.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.