Re: missing text

On Monday 15 October 2001 08:22 pm, Sheldon Lee Wen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I've noticed that for pages that use the <CODE> tags in html, the text
> does not display in konqueror. However if I select the area where the text
> is suppose to be and paste it  somewhere else, the text pastes. One of the
> sites I cannot see the text on is:
>
> http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Programming/linux
>/

> Anyone come across this? Also, does this actually work for other people?

Hello,

This page works fine for me. Everything shows up properly. I also tested with
a small local html file containing <CODE> tags, and it worked correctly. I'm
thinking it might be a font problem. I'm using KDE2.2.1 and my font settings
in Konqueror are:
Standard:   Times New Roman
Fixed:        Courier
Serif:          Helvetica