Re: Failed upgrade to KDE 2.2.1

    Brian> Well, I had KDE 2.1.2 installed, and I couldn't leave well
    Brian> enough alone :( I just had to get KDE 2.2.1, just for
    Brian> fun. I shoulda known better :)

    Brian> I thought I read around this list, and a couple others who
    Brian> had successfully done this, so it couldn't be that hard,
    Brian> right?? So what happened?

Looks like Clark's Law strikes again. I have no idea what happened,
but I did apt-get -f and apt-get -t unstable a few times, and it
magically worked :)

So, to sum it up, I don't know how or why it worked this time, as I
didn't change anything, but I'm running 2.2.1 now.

Sorry to have bothered you...

bab

--
Brian Button            bbutton@objectmentor.com
Senior Consultant       Object Mentor, Inc