Re: SSL sites in Konqueror

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:07:32AM -0400, Josh Morris wrote:

> Tonight I upgraded to the latest offerings in unstable, and now I noticed
> that I cannot connect to anything SSL in Konqueror (Mozilla still works).

I have a similar problem - Konqueror sometimes 'forgets' it's in SSL mode
and starts chatting in plain HTTP to the HTTPS port. Which the Apache on
the other side of the wire doesn't like at all (of course).

I don't know why or how this is provoked but it happens a lot with
PHPMyAdmin on a remote site I admin, it never happens with other tools like
Mailman, Analog, etc.

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

Crypto regulations will only hinder criminals who obey the law.