Re: Man Pages

> > I've just been informed however, that the Debian KDE packages have already
> > been creating manual pages.  A cursory search through our CVS finds me a
> > handful of these, three in the kdebase module to be precise.

There is a set that I've put together which are living in KDE cvs under:

kdesdk/debian
kdetoys/debian
koffice/debian

Some (such as the kdesdk man pages) are quite explicit, others (such as
the kdetoys pages) do little more than describe command-line options and
show you the way to the HTML/DocBook docs.

Feel free to use them; I'm happy to maintain them in docbook format if you
like.

Ben.