Kfract anyone??

hey

does anyone know where I could get the source code for kfract??
Its an application that generates fractals (or at least a specfic type of
them, and I'd like to be able to use it for my math class.)
I don't want the version from debian, but rather the official source tree.
I've looked everywhere (google, ftp.kde.org etc) and I have yet to find it.
(maybe I'm just over looking something.)  Thanks for any info you may provide.

Sunny Dubey