kivio line connector tool doesn't work in kde packages for potato.

I'm running the kde packages for potato from kde.debian.net and found that the kivio line connector tool does not work at all. I searched the archives to see this mentioned back in April so why is this still broken?

Will it eventually be fixed so us potato users can enjoy this package?

Anyone know how long it will take to get fixed packages upload to kde.debian.net?

Thanks for your time.