fixed width fonts for konsole

Hi Guys,

What font is everyone using for konsole when anti-aliased fonts are turned
on?

The only two that seem to work that I've found are the various forms of
courier and Lucida console, both of which look at best, horrible, and at
worst, unreadable.  'v' and 'V' look rather too similar - I spent nearly 2
hours trying to debug some python code that was referencing
"cursor.oidValue" instead of "cursor.oidvalue" thanks to that one :-(

Is there a truetype or type1 equivalent to "fixed/misc" out there?

--
Giles Constant, Systems Programmer
Hyperlink Interactive