Bug Report

I am submitting this bug report to this list because there is no categore at
bugs.kde.org.

Linux Kernel Configurator has a small bug in its display module.  On the line
where the configuration file's location is displayed, the displayed length is
too short.  The location of my kernel sources was longer than normal (in a
test location), and the about the last inch of the filename was cut off.

What showed was:  /home/tilleyrw/downloads/linux/.co and then space until the
"Achitecture:" label and the popup menu.

I hope this helps this most useful project continue.  This is most welcome to
me, because it seems that xconfig never seems to work and menuconfig must be
used.

Thank you.
--
Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com

Information and constructive comments are always welcome.
Flames are sent to /dev/null.