"No Text!" again..

Hi,

Am I REALLY the only person who's suffering the problem of various menu's
being replaced with "No Text!" and not contaning any options?

Particularly in :

kmail - the "options" menu
kview - all menus except the "image" menu
kcontrol - the second menu from the left (think it's "help")
probably lots of other apps

Looks like I'm gonna have to UTSL..  :-|  Sounds like a locale problem.
I've tried C, en_GB, and en_US but none seemed to make much difference.
I even tried doing rm -rf on my .kde and /etc/kde2 directories, but to no
avail.

--
Giles Constant, Systems Programmer
Hyperlink Interactive