Problem with Netscape plugin: flash

I can't get Flash to work in Konqueror under Woody - it worked fine
when I used another distribution with my home-compiled KDE.

I have my Netscape plugins in ~/nsplugins (subdirectories), and this
is the only directory in the scan list in Konqueror. Konqueror finds
the plugins (Real and Flash) when scanning. Strangely it finds the
Flash plugin six times?!?

When looking at a page using flash components (e.g. radiusmovie.com)
Konqueror spawns two windows with the download page for Flash instead
of showing the animation.

It works in netscape 6.2 on the same system, BTW.

Any clues?

Jeppe