Re: Komba2 and Windows 2000

Robert,

     Yer in for a fight. I too have been bit by this M$ Kludge. (sigh)

     First off, you (personally) HAVE to have an account on your wifes
machine. You HAVE to log into it w/user/pass.

     Here, maybe this will be simplier.
     Pretend you're connecting to a Windoz NiceTry box (NT). Configure it
identically!

     But the key if YOU have to have an account on her machine, and you
have to utilize the  user/pass  that you setup on the w2k machine. (damn m$
anyhow).

     Good Luck!