Komba2 and Windows 2000

I recently updated my wife's computer to Windows 2000.  I quickly noticed
that I lost access to her disk, which had been visible under Windows ME.

Even though her C drive is explicitly shared (I've more than double-checked),
Komba2 reports an error of ERRDOS (ERRnoaccess -- Access Denied).

I don't understand this as in Properties, Everyone is set to have access.  I
must assume I'm missing something important.

Help.

Robert
--
Comments and information are appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com