Re: ksysguardd as single package?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 03:40:00AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> it only makes sense if people want it that way and request it. :) syes,
> ksysguardd could most definatly be installed without requiring any other
> kde package including kdelibs3.  This is something that can be done after
> woody's release.

I use xosview for most of these tasks (3-5 xosview tasks are stacked at one
of my monitor borders). I haven't really figured out ksysguard's useage
(you are supposed to drop what where?) and anyway, it wastes too much
screen real estate. ;)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke
http://www.jensbenecke.de/ - Persönliches

Politics is like a septic tank - all the big shits float to the top.