Re: kmail bug on AMD K6 Processors?

On Sunday 16 December 2001 07:45, Olaf Stetzer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there is a bug which causes kmail (2.2.2) to segfault on some systems. One
> of the machines I have access to is affected by this problem and it appears
> to have a AMD K6 processor like others who have commented on this bug in
> the BTS. I would like to know if someone with a AMD K6 processor runs
> kmail 2.2.2 sucessfully? If not maybe this hepls finding the real problem
> here (compiler options or something like that)
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Olaf

I have access to three machines with AMD processors:  Athlon on one, K6 (500
mhz) on another and K6 (450 mhz) on the other.  No problems on any of them.
The 450 mhz. machine did have this problem about a month ago; I believe my
son purged and then reinstalled (from unstable) all the kde packages to solve
it.  No problems since then.

bob