Re: arts-0.6.1 kde-2.2.2

On Saturday 15 December 2001 11:56 am, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> * michele mariottini schrieb am 15.12.01 um 18:49 Uhr:
> > Hi :)
> >
> > 	I've upgraded from kde221 to kde222.
> > 	Before (221) arts was working well, but now I've a problem with arts
> >        or control cener, because :

> I have exactly the same Problem with KDE 2.2.2.

Hmm.  I don't get that far.  When I select  Preferences->Sound->anything
(except System Bell), I get a error popup saying

	There was an error loading the module.
	The diagnostics is:

It's not clear to me what the real problem is.  I don't normally run with
audible System Notifications, so I'm not sure when I lost it.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.