Re: Getting started with KDE today Dec. 15, 2001

Hello,

I would go to sid. I just upgraded from woody to sid a couple of days ago. It
was relatively painless (lots of apt-get dist-upgrade and apt-get -f install,
but not much more). I too am an end-user, not a developer. I think apt should
take care of all old packages. I could be wrong . . .

Jim

lloyder@canada.com Spoke Thusly: