Re: kde 3.0

Dne út 11. prosinec 2001 20:01 David Bishop napsal(a):
> Is anyone tracking the kde4 (3.0) packages?  Have they "stabalized"
> lately? (I'm not looking for rock-solid, obviously, just daily-use).
> Any actual experiences welcome :-)

The ones I downloadaed in late november were fairly stable*, file and http
ioslaves were working, but there was no kmail, so I downgraded back to kde
2.2 ;)
Now it seems that there are no kde4/3.0 packages on people.debian.org

Ax

* I mean that it started and I succesfully ran konqueror w/o crashes;)
--
   Vaclav Hula
   vaclav.hula@capitol.cz              ax@jabber.cz

There's long way from statue to liberty...
				[Hobit - Ants]