Re: No AA after upgrade!

Whenever Xft is upgraded, if I choose to use the
maintainers config file, I have to edit the /etc/X11/XftConfig
file to put my font dir back in.  In my case, I add the following
line at the top of the file:
dir "/usr/share/fonts/truetype"
This is where my TT fonts live.
  The moral is-- Make sure Xft can find your fonts.
Hope this helps,
  Dave