Re: Weird mouse behaviour!

El Jue 06 Dic 2001 14:59, Benjamin Fritzsche escribió:
> I have some quite strange problems with my mouse ! i run debian woody on a
> noname laptop where the touchpad is ps/2. the xserver and kde run without
> any error messages and the mouse works in the beginning but after a while
> it starts to jump and click all over the place as soon as i touch the pad.
> sometimes in between it works but only for a short while. i don´t have any
> explanation for this. anyone had similar problems or has an idea?
>
> thanx

 I have a similar problem ONLY if I have a USB mouse connected to my laptop.
The cursor works similar to the way you describe both with the USB and the
pad mouse. But if I connect a mouse in the ps/2 connector all works fine and
I experience no problems.

GPM is not installed in my system.

Pablo de Vicente.