Weird mouse behaviour!

I have some quite strange problems with my mouse ! i run debian woody on a noname laptop where the touchpad is ps/2. the xserver and kde run without any error messages and the mouse works in the beginning but after a while it starts to jump and click all over the place as soon as i touch the pad. sometimes in between it works but only for a short while. i don´t have any explanation for this. anyone had similar problems or has an idea?

thanx