Re: Suggestion for KDE & Euro

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 01:11 pm, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The 1st January the Euro is going out. I think it is a good think to set
> now the default currency symbol for European Countries in KDE to Euro. So
> the woody release, which will very probably be out after this date, will be
> totally ready for the Euro.
> I don't know where are defined this defaults, and if it is easy to change
> it for Debian packages, so it is just a suggestion.
>
> Aurelien

Well, "Euro-area" and "European" aren't quite the same thing, so it's not
an appropriate default for all European countries, but, in general, this seems
like a good idea.

- Derek

PS: Sorry Aurelien, didn't mean to cc you on this personally, I clicked reply
without checking my mailer was set up right first.