Re: klisa

"Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty@tdyc.com> wrote:
> --snip-- <
>
> I did modify it.  from lan:/ to lan://localhost/
>
> Ivan

My appologies, Ivan!

I spoke without checking it out fully.  I just removed and re-installed
the new version, and indeed the change IS in the
/usr/share/apps/konqueror/dirtree/remote/lan.desktop file.  I guess I
got caught in the trap that these sort of changes don't propagate to the
"user" .kde files until you re-generate the .kde files, or change it
manually.  I just fired it up the first time and got the error and wrote
the note without looking too deeply.  My bad....  [ Carefully extracting
foot from mouth again. ]

Thanks again!

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-