Xinerama & Keyboard queries...

A few small queries relating to KDE:

Firstly, I've finally got Xinerama support compiled in and it seems to be
working - I can maximise and it only maximises to one screen, not both, and
new windows tend not to overlap the border (although dialog boxes still do).
However, I can't find anything in the Control Center to do with Xinerama, and
reading the archives I get the impression there IS supposed to be something
there. Have I missed something? (I rebuilt kdelibs3 with --with-xinerama, and
even recompiled kdelibs3-crypto. Is there more I should rebuild?)

Secondly, I'm using a different keyboard which has those "extra" buttons, and
I'd like to actually use them. Using xev and xmodmap, I've got their keycodes
and can map them to keysyms, but KDE doesn't seem to want to let me bind it
to any of the usual KDE actions. Do I need to put the keysyms into some other
KDE-related config/resource file so it looks out for them?

On a related topic, does KDE include a way to bind a key combo to launching
an arbitary application?

Thanks...

(All references to KDE are to the recent 2.2.2 release, from Unstable
packages & sources).

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :