Re: 2.2.2

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 11:48:49AM +0100, Magnus von Koeller wrote:
> On Friday 23 November 2001 06:07, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > For i386 users if you have
> > libssl0.9.6 installed it should dynamically recognize it's
> > installed and just work.
>
> This doesn't seemto work for me (it just says 'https protocol not
> supported'). How can I make it recognize I have libssl installed?

I re-instated the kdelibs3-crypto and kdebase-crypto since I got tired of
closing *many* bug reports because kdebase-crypto was getting removed.  I
had one person who started to report a bug for every single package he tried
to install which told him he needed to remove kdebase-crypto.

And since I do not have a clue as to when ssl will move into main I'm just
going to do it this way for now.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II