Konqueror gets weird

Hi,

I had my problems before with konqueror (like the ssl part) so i regularily
installed the latest unstables (together with kdebase, kmail etc )

What goes wrong ( I only exerience this on slashdot.org !!!! ):

1.  It says the process for the http://slashdot.org protocol died unexpectedly
2. OR  It renders a gif image of 0x0 pixels or a larger corupted image
3. OR  It renders an incomplete page with corrupted images.

The screenshot in attachment shows what happens.

I use qtlib 2.3.1-13
latest K- stuff from unstable

I suspect a component from unstable is responsible for this but i can't
figure which.

Peter